Recent Posts

Monday, August 16, 2010

First Day... Again

Hold it. Hold it. Hold it. Stop the music. There is NO WAY I have a kindergartner, ok? She only started preschool just yesterday. SEE!!

And Belle... she couldn't possibly be in second grade. I just got her ready for her very first day of school ever, too. I remember it clearly. She was four years old and climbed up in Daddy's truck without the slightest moment of hesitation and gave me a confident, "Bye, Mom!"

Oh wait, maybe I do remember her beginning kindergarten. But it just isn't possible for her to be in second grade, is it? I guess there was last year....

Wow. Where does the time go? My house is so quiet this morning. The first thing Jeb said when he woke up was, "Where my gurls?" He got over it upon realizing he had complete control over the tv, but still.... We miss them.

Here's to a great first day a school for Miss Belle and Miss Estella Dru! Their mommy has been thinking about them and praying for them all day.

2 comments:

Gordostyle said...

Oh I know... it goes so fast! I don't understand time at all!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I have a love/hate relationship with the first day of school. I've been sorta sad about it this year. I miss my kids!

Your girls are so cute!