Recent Posts

Friday, August 20, 2010

Mornings with Jeb

I miss my girls. I really do. But let me tell you... I eat up my time with my boy. 2 1/2 years have flown by, and my little 7 lb sweetie has turned into a wild man with a flare for the dramatic.

My favorite time of day with him is morning. He's just so darn funny... and a creature of habit. He wants his "cereal" and his "George" (Curious George) before his day can begin.



Every morning when he finishes his cereal and stands up, he always points to the big wet spot and says, "Dat milk, Mommy. No pee. Dat jus' milk."

Thanks for clearing that up, Son.

5 comments:

Sarah Ward said...

Could he get any cuter! I think NOT!!

The Jordon Family said...

That is too funny!!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

He is adorable. And funny too!

KyAnn (like Cayenne Pepper, only HOTTER) said...

New follower. Found you on the Blogher network. Rock on!

SZM said...

so funny + cute!