Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Randomness

Random thoughts on a Wednesday...

1.) Jeb's nap mat isn't going to make itself. He has to have it by Monday, and I need to tackle it asap. I'll let you know how it turns out. Matt told me, "He's a boy! Just send him with the blue and red plastic mat." GASP! He knew by my reaction that what he said was REEE-DIC-U-LOUS.

2.) I go see my endocrinologist tomorrow. It will be my first appointment since getting my pump. I'm hoping he tells me my numbers are rockin'. I'll let you know about that, too. I've been trying so hard to be a good little diabetic.

3.) I should finish my book edits by Friday, and when I do... I'm going to tackle our bathroom. I'm hoping to take our cabinets from this...

... to something like THIS. I love how my kitchen turned out. I hope the finished product on the bathroom cabinets make me just as happy.

4.) I just got a text from the girls' school, reminding me not to forget that there is no school on August 31st. AUGUST 31ST. AUGUST 31ST. Try as I may, that date just keeps rolling back around year after year. I had forgotten it was so close. Here's my post last year.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ang, thanks for the randomness, so much fun to read! good to keep up with you guys!

Aimee Bryan said...

I like your tidbits! I wrote something everyday several months ago, and I'm not sure if anyone read it, but it was fun for me. I hope you're enjoying yourself, cuz it's great entertainment for us.

Anonymous said...

Will you please tell us how you did those amazing cabinets???

Sara Neufeld said...

i will never forget what that day means to you. i pray for you every year on my bday.

Kate Spears said...

dang...your kitchen cabinets look amazing! can't wait to see what your bathroom looks like when you're done!

Kelsey said...

I have never commented before, but I love reading your blog. I'm not sure how I stumbled upon it, I have family in Arkansas, so somewhere in the blog-world of AR I ran across yours! Super cute family, love your honesty and simplicity!

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

Those cabinets (and the randomness) are awesome!

So.......
I guess I should tell you that if I ever get behind on your blog, rest assured that I'll catch up and make your inbox smile with all the comments! :)