Recent Posts

Monday, August 18, 2008

Belle's First Day of School

Today is Belle's first day of school. I can't believe I have a child in kindergarten. She was so excited to go this morning, and no I didn't take her. She LOVES to ride to school with her daddy in his 'Barbie' truck. (aka $500 hooptie) She had to master the skill of tying her shoes before today and finally got it down Saturday night. She is SO proud of herself and wanted to take a shoe to church to show everyone what she can do. (The first picture is of the first bow she tied all by herself.) This year she also has to learn to tuck in her shirt all by herself... we're still working on that one. Estella starts K-4 tomorrow and will go Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. So tomorrow will be a big day, too.




6 comments:

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Jordon Family said...

Ang, Belle is so cute !! That is awesome that she can tie her shoes.. way to go Belle !!
I got so teary eyed dropping the boys off this morning only because I was thinking about tomorrow morning , Micayla's first day of pre-k... I'm gonna be a wreck!
Mica has to come with me :)
Janie

Unknown said...

Yay! She looks so cute in her pigtails! :)

The Black's said...

I'm becoming more like you...I've already posted Bryce's pics from this morning too. We've had an interesting day...see my blog! I'm impressed Belle can tie her shoes; Bryce still has troubles at 7!

Superchikk said...

Awww, so sweet!

Sharon said...

She looks great! :) So cute! Ready to go!!! I can't believe she is in KINDERGARTEN!!!