Recent Posts

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stealing a Kiss

So, Jeb is giving kisses now. You know.. the open mouth full of slobber kind that only a mother enjoys. But here's the thing... he doesn't do it when anyone is around. As you can imagine, this leaves me looking completely delusional when I tell people that he does it... then look at him and say, "kiss", and he looks at me like, "What in the world are you talking about, Lady? I've never kissed anyone in my life." Don't you just hate it when your children don't perform when they have an audience?

But for all you naysayers, I PROMISE HE GIVES KISSES! He just doesn't do it on cue.

10 comments:

Josh and Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Kate said...

Don't you love it when they do that? Parker did something similar last week. Oh...those boys!

Sharon said...

So cute...his expression! Yes, I hate it when my kids do that and not perform!

Superchikk said...

That's so sweet. Caedmon doesn't do anything you ask him to do. Ha! He has zero interest in copy-cat things or doing anything on demand. I think he's kin to his Daddy!

Unknown said...

An apparently he won't do it for the camera either! :)

April, Steve & Lowery said...

I'm jealous, all of those precious baby boy kisses. He couldn't be any cuter!!

The Jordon Family said...

Too stinkin CUTE ! I Love his hair..

Erica said...

Hey Angela! My email is jekennett@cox.net. Email me sometime when you get a chance and maybe we can make plans. We are planning to stay in town this weekend instead of going to BV to work on our house... and we're planning to come to church on Sunday. I'd love to get with you guys and maybe you can show us where to go!
ERICA

Jill said...

Porter does the same thing! When I get him up from naps or when there's nothing else to focus on besides Mommy, he's all about giving kisses. When there's any other thing to grab his attention or anyone else remotely in the vicinity, no can do on the kisses. What's up with that?! :)

FosterFrenzy said...

Silly Dog. Don't you know to put Bath & Body Works' lip gloss on your lips?