Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Johnny Jump Up Malfunction

Jeb loves his Johnny Jump Up. So, today, when he began crying after only a few minutes of high-intensity jumping, I didn't even look up from what I was doing. Instead, I called around the corner (I couldn't see him from where I was...), "You're ok, Buddy. Keep jumping." But the cries grew louder and more frustrated. Finally, I went to check on him only to discover that his JJU had malfunctioned, and he was soaring through the air like Superbaby, periodically banging his head into the doorframe. Mom of the year, right here.




Yes, instead of rescuing him immediately, I ran for the camera. Some moments must be captured. (Pay no attention to the Organic Spring Vegetables and Rice baby food smeared all over his outfit.)

5 comments:

Sharon said...

I vote mom of the year for sure! What a great mom to capture those moments!!

Dawayne and Courtney said...

Hilarious! Can always count on a laugh when I read your blog!

Joy Junktion said...

Hey, pictures are a treasure.
Great 'catch'.

Superchikk said...

Ha! I have done the same thing - run for the camera when I should probably be rescuing my child.

Nate and Alicia Brown said...

I do the same thing...pictures first then rescue. You have to have something to look back on and laugh! very cute!