Recent Posts

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fence, Family, and Flood

Matt is building our new fence this weekend. I knew it would be quite a job, but wow.... His Uncle Jonathan helped him get the big piece of equipment you see in the pictures . Without that, I can't imagine how Matt could do it. Also, our brother in law, Pat, and G-Pops have been helping. They've made some nice progress, and probably could have gotten a little further along if not for the crazy flood this afternoon--ok, not actually a flood, but it was a lot of rain. Can't wait to show you the finished product. Also can't wait to actually have the finished product so I can send my kids outside!!





Drusy was 'supervising' with her new American Girl doll. We tried to throw this horse out in the move but got busted when the girls saw it in the trash heap. It's name is Penso... should be "Pinto" but the girls think Dora's horse is named Penso, and I can't convince them they're hearing it wrong. I tried explaining it again this afternoon to which Dru replied, "Mom--- You don't even know. His name is Calypso." I guess this is a change since yesterday.

2 comments:

Superchikk said...

That's hilarious - I've tried to throw things out before and got busted by Husband. Ha! I hope Chickster doesn't get his pack rat gene. But maybe you can have an "outside Penso" now and he'll eventually need to be put out to pasture.

Good luck on the fence. That's a lot of hard work!

Do you know what colors Erin is using for Addis's crib bedding? She mentioned wanting some wall decor and I thought I might make something for her, but don't know what colors to use. Email me at superchikk@cox.net

FosterFrenzy said...

FYI former Hectorite....that "big piece of equiptment" is called a post-hole digger. Lol!!!