Recent Posts

Sunday, January 18, 2009

11 Months Old

Jeb is eleven months old today. I can't believe in a month I'll be having his first birthday party. So crazy. I may be just a bit obsessed with the little dude. He is too sweet for words, and a super smart baby. If you haven't met him in person, you need to. The big eyes, big dimples, precious smile, and INSANE hair make for the perfect little package.

The first picture is a close up of his "I Got Mad Skillz" t-shirt (which he totally does, by the way). And the other was taken today before church. Happy 11 month birthday, Jeb Man.





P.S. Everyone in my house thinks I'm taking a nap, but I knew if I walked outside my door I would get drawn into the chaos that is my life. I just wanted to get this post done because like last week, this week is going to be insane for me. Lots and lots on my plate. Anyway, I was sitting here typing when outside my door I hear Belle say, "Ummm.... Daddy, who's supposed to be watching this baby?" (My alarm bells went off.) No answer. Again, "Daddy! I need some help here. He's eating all the toilet paper. It's all over the place." Then, I hear Matt kick it into high gear, and the first thing he says is, "Shhhhhh. Don't tell Mommy."

I may stay in here all night.

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

Jeb is an awesome little guy!

The Jordon Family said...

He's a cutie pie, big time, and I love love love his hair !

Unknown said...

Maybe you should stay in there for the next 18 years!

The Black's said...

Oh, it doesn't seem like it's already been a year...almost! We've survived our first week here! Miss you! Thank goodness for blogs.

Superchikk said...

He's so sweet. I can't wait to get he and C together for a playdate! They would have so much fun together.

And as for the "Shh!" part...Love it! As if you wouldn't notice half the toilet paper was gone. Ha!

Daniel & Gretchen Miller said...

I can't believe he's almost one! Seems like a few days ago we were in Lake of the Ozarks at the marriage conference with you guys.

Jill said...

Yeah, I can't say much about the toilet paper issue. I turned my back on my son for all of 3 minutes today and he'd destroyed half a roll of toilet paper! What is it with boys? Rachel did NOT do that!!!

James and Shanna said...

He is soooo adorable!!!