Recent Posts

Monday, May 11, 2009

Waiting on ct scan

UPDATE Monday night, 9:22 pm. Grandpa had the ct scan and did very well all afternoon. The confusion hasn't returned, and we are hoping it doesn't. He still has very little mobility and can't be left alone. Tomorrow he goes back to the doctor for the ct results. I will try to keep updating. I am doing this from my iPhone which is not ideal. I so appreciate all of you who have sent encouraging words and prayers. I have the absolute best friends in the world. I am so grateful for all of you.

EARLY MONDAY MORNING

Back at hospital. The doctor thinks he had a stroke and sent us here for a scan. He is staying awake, talking more, and making more sense. The doctor asked him who is our president, and Grandpa said, "Do we have one?". He thought that was pretty funny. So we are waiting again.

11 comments:

Alissa and Jordan said...

Praying for y'all!

Boni Williamson said...

I am so sorry to read your two posts. We will keep you guys in our prayers!

Sharon said...

Checking for updates to pray specifically. I've thought and prayed for you a lot today!

The Jordon Family said...

We'll be praying as well

Nel said...

I feel for you guys... we went thru a similar situation with Dad along time ago. He had been taken to the ER and they gave him a shot in there because they thought it was his heart... anyway it totally confused him. After a couple days he was back to normal. Did they give him anything? Bless your heart, I know how close you guys are, and it is so hard when they get up in age. You are in my prayers along with your Grandpa.

Superchikk said...

So glad ya'll are starting to figure out what's up. Hopefully you'll get good news tomorrow!

Annie said...

I'll be praying for you and Grandpa both.

Ben and Kristen said...

Thinking about you and praying for you. Thanks for the updates!

Kristen

Neva said...

Thinking of you and praying for you both. {Hugs}

Jill said...

Thinking about you guys lots. Praying for you, too! Keep the updates coming... Let me know if you need anything.

Erica said...

I've prayed for your family many times today and will continue.