Recent Posts

Monday, May 17, 2010

All She Wants to Do is Dance....

Yesterday the girls performed in their first ever dance recital. And it was absolutely precious. Both did a jazz and a hip hop routine, and I just can't describe in enough detail how stinkin' cute it was! I adore their dance teacher, the awesome Ms. Amanda Griffin, and have loved this year in dance. Last night was the culmination of our year, and it was perfect. I know this may be hard to believe, but the Slaughter girls eat UP some stage time. Shocker, huh?

I hope to be able to post video of their actual dances in the future, but for now, here are some snapshots from the night. It hurts me to see them looking so big in all the make up. Just a little glimpse into my future! Lord, help me!

Before we left the house for the big show....





Backstage with Ms. Amanda....



Cousin Lynlee... just adorable....

5 comments:

Karey Turnipseed said...

Precious and too grown-up!

Sarah Ward said...

Oh my they are gorgeous! So much fun!

Ben and Kristen said...

so fun! I'm going to have to get me some of those arm ruffle things. They would make doing laundry a lot more fun :)

Kristen

Joy Junktion said...

My, my, my ~~~ They are adorable:)

Kari Beth said...

LOVE!!!! can't wait for Elle to take dance :)