Recent Posts

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Belle.

Six years ago today, I was holding a tiny baby girl in my arms wondering, "What in the world am I going to do with all this hair!" (I still ponder that same thought most every morning.) She was beautiful then, and now... no words can describe my six-year-old's beauty. She is tenderhearted, loving, kind, unselfish, gorgeous, precious, sensitive, sincere... I could go on and on. Most of all, she loves Jesus and is not at all ashamed to tell you so. I am so crazy about Ava Isabelle Slaughter and wholeheartedly admit I am unworthy to be her Mommy. Thank you, Lord, for my precious baby girl. I love her so much.

Since her second birthday, I have been deliberate in getting a "birthday picture." (Her first birthday got away without one, but I do have a picture of her eating her cake. What mom doesn't, right?) Anyway, stay tuned for this year's picture. It's been so rainy, we haven't been able to get outside. But here is 1-5. Enjoy, and if you see her, wish her a happy birthday.









7 comments:

The Jordon Family said...

Happy Birthday Belle!! We heard your birthday wish on KLRC this morning.
Have a super fun, great day :)
The Jordon's

Leanne said...

Oh, Angela! She is a beautiful little girl!! Happy Birthday, Belle!

Sharon said...

Looking at those pictures are fun! She was 2 when we moved...she was so "little" but we thought she was so big because Lindsey and Dru were the babies! CRAZY! Time is flying by!

Happy Birthday Belle!!

Joann said...

Happy Birthday to a very pretty girl! You are truly blessed Angela, all your children are beautiful just like their Mom.

Josh and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Belle! It was good to see you in the Shiloh halls today. Have fun tonight!

Superchikk said...

She's a beautiful girl, just like her Mama!

Sarah Ward said...

She is just precious and getting so big! Time really does fly by! What a blessing they are and how I take it for granted so many times! You are blessed!!