Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Belle, Me, and Baking

Belle was playing with my camera yesterday. I'm pretty protective of costly equipment, but she's actually interested in photography and not bad at it. So I let her. She was snapping away while I sat at my computer writing... or being frustrated at my writing. This morning, among the MANY pictures she took (mainly of stuffed animals and Jeb), I found this one. I love it because I think that's probably how I look 98% of the time while I sit here staring at this screen. When I'm not writing, I'm thinking about writing. Then when I am writing, if it doesn't click or if something doesn't feel right, I get so frustrated. And Belle caught it on film. Love it.


On the baking front, I hope you all are formulating your ideas! We have already had our baking night, and it was so much fun. The girls absolutely loved it. I'll just give you a sneak peek. Don't want to give too much away.


Get busy and get cooking. I'm excited to see how many (if anyone) will participate and what we can come up with.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

Ok...I did it! My baking pictures are on my blog...

Chris said...

K- Since I have a barrel race this weekend, I will try and enter your contest (as requested)no guarentees. But have another suggestion. Since we 'all' like taking pictures, why don't we have a picture contest? Suppy one-two pictures of anything we would like to take and post them? How can we do this sister?

Sarah Fries said...

Okay, so I'm sitting here reading your blog to see what other people were making (speaking of where are all the posts??) while my secret treat is cooling in the fridge AND I checked Robyn's blog. We totally made the same thing. Cake pops from Bakerella's blog. They are much harder then Bakerella makes them look so who knows if they will make it on the blog!! I'm trying to do the easter egg ones, so maybe they will look a little different then Robyn's! Sorry Robyn I wasn't trying to be a copy cat :(! I'll let you all know when I post the pics.

Sarah Fries said...

Okay, after a day long adventure my pictures are posted! I hope you enjoy!