Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Baking Day 2009

I know. I know. Enough with the Christmas posts and the bazillion pictures. But seriously... it's the most wonderful time of the year, right? We have to take advantage of every moment. Today we spent the majority of the day at Matt's parents' house making candy and baking. It was so much fun, and we have lots of yummy goodies to show for it. Even the kids got in on the action making Christmas cookies. They did such a good job. A little messy and, at times, a bit excessive on the icing and sprinkles, but still... they had a ton of fun. (And so did the adults. If a blue ribbon would have been available for the best cookie decorator, I think I would have taken it home. Hands down. I'm just sayin'....)

So, here are some pictures from the day for you to enjoy and so I won't ever forget.













2 comments:

Superchikk said...

Seriously, Jeb is probably the cutest kid I've ever seen (besides my own, of course)! I love that ya'll get together and bake. I'll be baking some this week, too!

Chris said...

How precious! I love baking, especially in a huge kitchen! Great memories!