Recent Posts

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas 2004

Last week I ran across this video we made for our family Christmas 2004, the year Estella Dru was born. It's a very amateur job, but I bawled like a baby the entire time I watched it. Where, oh where, does the time go? We had just moved into the Siloam house and had not even begun the repairs, as you can tell by looking. But what wonderful memories of that time. My girls were so little. I swear I just blinked, and here they are... such big girls. I love them so much.

4 comments:

Joann said...

So precious Angela! Memories are a treasured gift from God! Merry Christmas to your beautiful family!

Annie said...

That is adorable.

Chris said...

Where does the time go? It seems just last year you were teaching at Lamar!

Sarah Fries said...

Awe. I love it! I can believe how fast time flies! Miss those little chubby cheeks!