Recent Posts

Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekend at the Rock with the Middle Child

Matt and I spent most of Friday and Saturday in Little Rock for Shiloh's state championship game. We have been looking for opportunities to split the kids up and take one at a time on 'special Mommy and Daddy' trips. We started with our middle child, and she had a great time utilizing Mommy and Daddy's undivided attention. And I think she wasn't too traumatized by being without Belle overnight for the first time ever... although at one point she did ask, "Mommy, are Belle and Jeb dead?" Awesome.

Here are some pictures from the weekend. Way to go, Shiloh! I want a hat, Josh. (Three words: Uncompensated Golf Coach.)


I may have prayed harder for the sun to come out than I did for the game. It was freeeezing.

The game.

Ringing her cow bell!

So happy to be eating at Waffle House.