Recent Posts

Friday, December 19, 2008

Card Out-takes, Belle's Night Out with Daddy, ED's Last Day, and Our Christmas Creations

There were plenty of these to choose from. Not enough room here to show all...









Matt took Belle to the Razorback game earlier this week. While he wasn't looking, I dressed her in this. I wasn't sure he was going to leave the house with her. He said people stopped them all night. She even got on the big screen. I am so funny.

'Stella wanted to make sure I got her red shoes in the picture. She was supposed to wear a Christmas outfit to school for her last day. This was the best I could do.

This is the army of gingerbread men I made for Belle's class. They were a hit except for the cinnamon buttons which were, in Belle's words, "...way too hot for anyone to actually eat, so we all threw them in the trash." Great.

I was feeling bad for not attempting a gingerbread house, so instead of going all out, we made this using graham crackers. Not bad, I thought.