I had an awesome birthday because...
10. since Friday, I have eaten at Bonefish, Olive Garden, Orange Mango (twice), Frozen Tung, Starbucks, Gusanos, and Market Place. No, I'm not kidding. Yes, I'm doubling up at the gym on Tuesday. (Please see Matt ordering for me at Starbucks here.)
9. I predict by the end of next week I will have completed one of my life's biggest goals.
8. my Grandpa went for his stress test today, and so far so good.
7. my kids sang me the happy birthday song at least 17 times.
6. I woke up to a storm. Love it.
5. my new insulin pump comes tomorrow.
4. we went to the park tonight and teeter-tottered--me and the girls on one side, Daddy and Jeb on the other.
3. we shared a chocolate mess at Market Place and laughed until we cried.
2. I received a crazy number of Facebook messages, calls, texts, and cards from friends and family all over the place. What a reminder of the blessed life I live.
1. despite the craziness of this year and the changes that took place (some good, some bad, some still up in the air), this has probably been the best year we've ever had as a couple, as a family, and as Christ followers. I've had to be tough when I didn't want to be. I've had to step out in faith when I didn't want to. And with all the challenges we've faced head on, our faith and our strength was increased. We can't wait to see what big things happen this year.
3 days ago