Recent Posts

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I love this man!!!


I just found this picture of Grandpa on my friend Lena V's facebook page. (It was taken at her son's wedding.) Isn't my Grandpa the most precious thing? I love him, love him, love him. It's incredible how God works. The path He had for me was a rough one at times, but so well worth the bumps. (I learned a lot through those bumps!) The people He ordained to guide me... Grandpa and Grandma.... How blessed I am. What a namesake for my little boy.

4 comments:

Pruitt's Pages said...

I love him too! I have so many great memories of your grandparents. They are great!

The Hons said...

Your grandparents were like the best people ever girl!! They are people who definitely made a difference in my life and added so much love and understanding. You were definitely blessed!!!

Anonymous said...

Angela,
I agree , my life is better having known your grandma and grandpa. They are great, and I am thankful to have meet them.

Nel said...

Your grandpa is a special man. He still amazes me. Your grandma was very special too. They both loved you very much.